1. You are visiting the website Jardineriamarti.net Ownership of Garden Center Martí, S.L. With Registered office in Ctra De Roses Km 32.5 With CIF B55219976 Registered in the Mercantile Register of Girona in the folio 25, book 0, tome 3005,paper GI-57532, Inscrip.1ª, here in after the Proprieto.
You can contact the holder by any of the following means:
Phone + 34 972 51 04 52
2. The present conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the website of the holder that makes available to the public.
The access and/or use of this Web page attributes the condition of user, who accepts, from this access and/or use, the general conditions of use here reflected. The above conditions shall apply irrespective of the general contracting conditions which, where appropriate, are binding.
Using the Portal
3. Jardineriamarti.net It provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "the contents") on the Internet belonging to the holder or its licensors to which the user may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration necessary to access certain services or contents. In This register the user will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the user can be provided with a password of which he will be responsible, committing to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
The user agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services (P.e. Chat Services, discussion forums or newsgroups that the owner offers through his website and with character Limitation But not limiting, not to use them to:
- Incurring illicit, illegal activities or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, advocacy of terrorism or human rights attack.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of [company name], its suppliers or third parties, introduces or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to causing the damage Above.
- Try to access and, if necessary, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate your messages.
- Use the website and the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and commercial use, especially in the sending of unrequested e-mails.
The holder reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist pornographic, which violates youth or children, order or security or which, in their view, will not be appropriate for publication. In any case, the Proprieto will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through the forums, chats, or other tools of participation.
Content. Intellectual and industrial property
5. The proprietor owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of his website, as well as The elements contained therein (for The purposes of: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, Structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, Etc), ownership of the holder or of its licensors.
ALL rights reserved. Pursuant to Articles 8 and 32.1, second subparagraph, of the Intellectual Property Act, reproduction, distribution and public communication, including their method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any Support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the Proprieto.
Disclaimer of Warranties and liability
6. The user recognizes that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its exclusive responsibility. In particular, the holder assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the user.
- The infringement of the current legislation by the user or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual and industrial property rights that are owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer device that could cause the user or third party's computer system. It is up to the user, in any case, to have suitable tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- The fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized Terceos, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that such third parties could carry out.
- The accuracy, Nordics, currentness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use made by the user. The incumbent shall use all reasonable efforts and means to facilitate up-to-date and reliable information.
- Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to users when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that disrupt the service.
- The damages arising from circumstances that occurred by chance or force majeure.
In the event of forums, the use of The Same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the user who forwards them, who is solely responsible. The holder is not responsible for the content Of Messages sent By the user.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
7. The holder reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications that it considerers appropriate in its portal, being able to change, to delete or to add so many contents and services that are provided through The Same, such as the way in which they appear represented or located in their portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions shall be in accordance with their exposure and will be in force until they are amended by others duly published.
8. In the event that In Jardineriamarti.net Links or hyperlinks are included to other Internet sites, the owner will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case shall the holder assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, Nordics, validity and constitutionality of any matter or Information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. The Holder is Book the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without the need for prior warning, at your own request or by a third party, to those users who do not comply with the content of this legal notice.
10. The holder will persue the breach of the present Conditions As well as any misuse of your website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to you in law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
11. The relationship between the owner and the user will be governed by the Spanish regulations in force. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
12. Jardineriamarti.net It directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Children of this age are not allowed to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We Inform of What If Such a circumstance occurs, Garden Center Martí, S.L. It is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the failure to comply with the notice that in this same clause is established.